SAC Raging Bull – Harley Davidson Division
10 Good reasons why you should consider SAC-Raging Bull as your preferred Harley Davidson Service Provider
- We can take care of ALL of your Harley needs no matter how big or small
- More than 80% of our customers are returning customers
- Many of our customers come from far & wide
- We are a RMI accredited workshop
- We have courtesy cars available on request – free of charge
- We can arrange a collection & delivery service if requested
- A specialized motorcycle courier service can be arranged to fetch & deliver your bike anywhere in South-Africa
- All our work is covered by our unique SAC Raging Bull 6 month Why Worry Warranty
- We use original Harley Davidson Oils & Parts or if requested better
- The SAC Car, Bakkie & Truck group which now has around 25 outlets country wide was established back in 1983 by Stephen Fischer, who now assists in serving the Harley customers at SAC Raging Bull.
SAC Raging Bull – Unleashing Harley Power!
A little-known fact is that Steve Fischer, the founder of Steves Auto Clinic, the country’s leading aftermarket independent automotive group, didn’t start cutting his mechanical teeth on cars over 25 years ago.
His passion for all things motorised began way before that as a teenager working out of his parent’s garage at home, servicing and tuning motorcycles.
The progression from there was into working on and tuning Alfa Romeos, with the first SAC branch in Vanderbijlpark opening in 1983.
Since then the group has grown into the authoritative powerhouse it is today, with branches all over the country, a trucking division, an R&D Centre and even a world class in-house engineering facility.
And it is within this engineering business that Fischer will be returning to his roots and fire up his passion again, with the servicing and tuning motorcycles.
Being a man that has always been fascinated with Harley-Davidsons and a rider of one of these machines himself, the full array of services and options to be offered will be concentrated on these legendary motorcycles.
What this means to you is that the years spent perfecting tuning methods and constantly pushing the boundaries in the quest for reliable power when it comes to cars and bakkies will now be passed down into the field of motorcycling at SAC Engineering in Vanderbijlpark.
The basic mechanical principles remain the same and as such you can be assured that your Harley will be serviced and repaired to the highest standard using only genuine Harley-Davidson parts.
And should you want to unleash some of that dormant power that you know is present in every Harley, Fischer is the right man to sort this out via electronic chip tuning right down to offering the full array of performance engineering options from gas flowing of the heads too big bore kits that will put your Harley into another performance class altogether.
SAC HD – Specializes in the following models:
• 1200 Custom
• 1200T Superflow
• Forty Eight
• Iron 883
• Seventy – Two
• Fat Bob
• Low Rider
• Street Bob
• Super Glide Custom
• Wide Glide
• Cross Bones
• Fat Boy
• Fat Boy S
• Fat Boy Special
• Heritage Softail Classic
• Softail Deluxe
• Softail Slim
• Softail Slim S
• Electra Glide Classic
• Electra Glide Ultra Ltd
• Road Glide Special Street
• Road Glide Ultra
• Road King
• Road King Classic
• Street Glide
• Street Glide Special
• Tri Glide Ultra
• Ultra Classic
• Ultra Classic Low
• Ultra Limited
• Ultra Limited Low
FLTRXS / FLHX
• CVO Road Glide Ultra
• CVO Softail Convertible
• CVO Street Glide
• CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide
• Night Rod Special
• V-Rod Muscle